The White Throated Kingfisher – a common visitor to The Mudhouse
Adults (18+ years)
US$135 per night
Children (5-17 years)
US$40 per night
Infants (under 5 years)
Group Rate (6 or more adults)
US$120 per person / per night
You are guaranteed a private cluster of huts for your stay.
These rates include:
- All meals. Main meals are served three times a day – lunch, dinner & breakfast
- A variety of hearty Sri Lankan cuisine prepared with locally sourced produce. Guests can chose between fresh meat, fish and vegetarian options.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and drinking water for the duration of your stay
- All locally guided excursions and activities (excluding transport)
- Free bicycle use
- Chauffeur-guide and driver’s accommodation and meals
- Service charges
Discounted rates are available for stays of over 1 week. Special interest groups are also welcome and we can tailor a package to suit your needs and interests – yoga, meditation, bird watchers, schools etc. Contact us for more information.
Please note there is a single room supplement of US$40. Minimum stay is 2 nights. Infant and child rate applies to family bookings only and not large groups of children.
Please also note that alcohol is not available for sale at The Mudhouse. You are very welcome to bring you own supplies and we provide a cool box and ice in every hut. It is possible to purchase from the local town when you are here but it saves time and is easier all round if you bring your own.